Saturday, March 6, 2010

A new start

I am a huge fan of blogs...well interesting blogs. I keep up with a couple of girls blogs that have awesome tips, cute pics, and new products that I can find out about. So I decided to start writing our blog again, not that we are interesting or have to much going on, but it's a cool way for me to keep people (a.k.a. family) up to date on K's life....and ours too (although he is the main focus! ha!)
16 months old!


 Really?!? Where does the time go. Wow!! So currently here's a list of the new or not so new, but super cute things he is doing.

  1. He has finally started walking. Let me just say that he is now up to pratically running. I wanted him to walk so bad and EVERYONE told me that I would regret that, but I must not be the typical mom b/c I LOVE it. I love to watch him walk down the hall or the fact that I'm able to say "follow me" and he walks right behind me. It's the cutest thing every.

  2. He is still not talking. Hey, that's ok because one day that's all he'll do and i'll miss the fact that at one point it was quiet. He does grunt alot to get what he wants. I must admit at times that is annoying, but it's pretty funny especially when he just points at the ceiling.

  3. He laughs like he gets "the joke" now. Anytime anyone says anything that's funny, Kaleb seems to get it and laugh right on point. Then it makes us laugh that he's laughing and then it just starts all over again.
He is all around just at a fun age. Don't get me wrong, he still throws the fits and does stuff that gets under my skin, but we are having the best time with him right now. I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Which leads me to this, if you haven't already heard of her, please go to www.laylagrace.org and read this blog and PLEASE pray for this little girl and her family. I first read about her a little over two weeks ago and now I get her twitter updates to my phone. She is such a strong little girl and her mother and father seem like amazing people, but they really need our prayers right now. As a mother, I can't imagine. I know I was a wreck when K was in the hospital in December for a weekend so this is unbearable to think about for me. I will post updates on here too as this blog goes along, but please just remember them.

No comments:

Post a Comment